7 GOOD REASONS why patients trust us to make their eyewear
#1 Our WOW Warranty!
We guarantee all workmanship for one year. We take the worry out of wearing glasses. Both the optician and the doctor will stand by your satisfaction.
Unlike items that people purchase often during the year, it can be difficult for you to judge quality in a pair of eyeglasses. We use the finest frames and lenses available so that your glasses will be dependable and attractive long after they've been purchased.
Good value in eyewear is receiving quality glasses at a fair price. Our fees reflect the quality of our workmanship, yet they are generally very competitive.
#4 Expert Staff
Our competent and caring staff of trained profgessionals gives you personalized care to suit your needs from frame selection to explanations of lens options. Your comfort and satisfaction are important to us. We will do all we can to make sure you're happy with your glasses.
We offer a large selection of designer frames to choose from. Our experienced staff will help you select the frame, size and color that looks best on you. Our staff is always ordering in the latest fashions to keep our frame selection on the cutting edge of style.
#6 Lens Options
There are many new lens designs and lens treatments which can make your glasses look thinner, feel lighter, and glare free. We'll demonstrate and explain all the latest developments that would be appropriate for your new eyeglasses.
To accommodate your busy schedule, we are open six days a week with evening and Saturday hours.
Proper Care for Your Eyeglasses
When it comes to caring for your eyeglasses, there's a rule that if followed, will give you years of optimum performance from your glasses: I’m sure you have heard our optician Dwayne say “If they're not on your face, keep them in a case.” We know…we know…easier said than done! We know as well as you do that many of us don't always use the solid case Dwayne gave us to store our prescription glasses, That being said, here are some lens care maintenance tips that are convenient as well as useful in taking care of your glasses and sunglasses for a long time to come.
Cleaning and Protecting Your Lenses
When washing your prescription eyeglass lenses, we suggest you gently rub your lenses clean with your fingers using warm, soapy water. Rinse the lenses and then pat them dry with a clean, soft cloth. Preferably with our ultra-fine, machine-washable microfiber lens cleaning cloths that trap dirt and dust. Rubbing prescription lenses with rags, facial tissues, paper towels or for you gentlemen out there… your tie… can scratch your lenses. Stop in and ask us for one of our microfiber lens cleaning cloths if you misplaced yours. Dwayne would be more than happy to help you keep your glasses in tip-top shape.
Storing Your Eyeglasses
Nothing beats the sturdy protective case you received when you picked up your glasses. A protective case prevents scratches on your lenses and broken frames. The floor, dash or console of your car, in the hot sun, and ladies…at the bottom of your purse, are not safe places for your glasses.
A Little Care Goes A Long Way
- When placing glasses on a flat surface, always face lenses upward and place frame upside-down as to avoid scratches on their surface and distortion of arms
- Sprays and cosmetic products, which can quickly soil or even damage your lenses
- Be sure you don’t tip your glasses back on your head. The frames can become misaligned when you do this, affecting the way you see through your lenses
- Be sure to use two hands when putting on or removing your glasses. This will keep the glasses in better adjustment
- Don’t let anyone try on your glasses. Your frame has been custom fit for you. Letting others wear your glasses, even for a moment, may cause stretching or other damage
- Your glasses will last longer if you have them adjusted every 3-4 months. This allows us to check for loose screws or other potential problems.
- If your frame breaks, do not attempt to repair it with crazy glue or tape. Bring it to us and we’ll repair it properly.